Hey all,
As you all know, I posted a question on the CAT Forum asking people for recommendations regarding agencies we might consider if we were to adopt again. (just thinking about it for now....;-) )Below you will find the results with nearly 30 responses in, BAAS seems to be by far the Agency to go with. Sorry to drag you over here but I have been completely flooded with requests for the results and wanted to make sure everyone received the info. RQ has that 60 second rule and unfortunately/fortunately I don't get a lot of uninterrupted time with a 2 yr old running around. I hope you find this helpful - I sure did!!
Best wishes,
M.
P.S. the formating is not working well. Hopefully you can figure it out. If an agency like CH shows 0011 That means 0 Glowing, 0 Satified 1 neg. 1 switched. BAAS had just 10 Glowing.
Agency Name Glowing* Satisfied Negative** Switched Out
BAAS 10-
AAI 1 - 1- 0 - 0-
CCAI 0 - 1-
EAC 1-
Faith Int'l 1-
FTIA 1 - 0- 2- 1-
Childrens Home Soc. 1 -
Helping Hand 1-
WHFC 0 - 1-
Madison 1 - 1-
Childrens Hope 0 - 0- 1- 1-
ASIA 1 - 0- 0- 0-
*Glowing: Comments included words like "LOVE", and "Highly Recommend"
**Negative: Comments included words like "HATE", and "Would never use again"
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
THANK YOU!
I love me some BAAS! I would agree wholeheartedly with this poll :)
We love BAAS, there China coordinator Xiaoqing is truly amazing!!
If you want the least frustrations and quickest referral...contact Xiaoqing at BAAS!
These results do not surprise me...I wish everyone had someone working for them like Xiaoqing ...I really do not know how she does it...she has a family...and she works tirelessly for other families...and all these waiting children. She never seems to get annoyed with the never-ending questions and concerns of adoptive parents either!
I'm surprised that Holt International didn't make your list...almost 500 shared list referrals over the past 20 months, stellar service and a reputation for highly ethical behavior with the shared list program (a trait which, sadly, some other agencies are lacking).
Post a Comment