R and I decided to call our agency this morning, but being that it was only 8:30, we got the machine so we left a very calm message letting them know that we are just "checking in" and want to make sure that they have all of our phone numbers "in case they need to call us". I hope Pam calls us back very soon. Otherwise I will have to go all Glen Close on them!! (I won't be ignored, Pam)
This weekend we worked like crazy in the yard, but managed to kick back and relax for at least an hour before dinner each night. That was nice. There is just so much to do now that it seems like we may only have a few weeks left. As soon as we know more about our little one it will be a mad dash to buy everything we need. As I mentioned before, we've picked out the bigs things that we'll need if the baby is less than 14 mos but if we are given an older baby we'll have to shop a bit more. (good thing I have kept up my shopping skills!)

No comments:
Post a Comment