On the plus side, I spoke with our agency today and feel pretty good about us all being on the same page. That's a relief. I just need to send them a list of our phone numbers and the order in which they should call them so that we make sure that we actually pick up "THE CALL" as soon as they dial it - which, according to them will be only minutes after they receive their DHL package. I forgot to ask what time of the day they usually come (smacking forehead now). There were a few times on the phone with Pam today that I really started to get vaclempt (sp?) as she was telling me what type of information we'd be getting during the first call it just started to seem so real. We are very, very, very close now and it is starting to sink in - We're going to have a CHILD!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
MADE JA LOOK (LIKE 10,000 TIMES!)
That is what the header should say on the RQ site!! So as it turns out, those "packages in the air" were not referrals and we're not even sure what they were. Probably TAs (travel approval) or LOAs (letters of approval) so we're just plain SOL(I'll assume you all know what that means)! Today two agencies say that the CCAA is still matching so at least we know that something will come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment