I will post again in the AM!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
T- 14 Hours!! (10:30 AM Monday)
Wow! We just finished dinner a short while ago and talked to DickiePoo and are all caught up now on all the goings -on in Foot Hills Point. Tuesday is his house closing and we're hoping all goes smoothly so he can make his way to Michigan! In return, we caught him up on the latest news from China and it seems no matter how many times I hear myself say that " we might get THE CALL tomorrow" it never ceases to take my breath away. I am constantly on the verge of tears every five minutes - happy, happy, heart bursting with happiness tears. Tomorrow Rick and I will go our separate ways by about 6:45. He has to be in NYC all day Monday and Tuesday and is planning to stay overnight on Monday (cannot believe the timing but it is unavoidable). I will be headed down to Yonkers, NY for an early morning client meeting, then a bit north to White Plains for a second meeting which should finish around 1:00pm. That said, if the call comes in I will absolutely bail on the second meeting and head to NYC (unbeknown to my beloved) so that we can celebrate together even if only for 10 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment