Today Rick and I were supposed to be waking up in a cute little hotel in the center of Quebec City, but after noticing our little boy Ollie was not feeling well (more later) we had to cancel and instead I spent the day with my Sister and it turned out to be better than any ol' trip to QC could have ever been . These are the very first things purchased for our little Willow. We had the best time and I am soooo glad to have my dear sister to share this with. No one else can shop like Auntie!! (She purchased all the great things hanging here and my favorite so far are the Panda PJs Auntie picked up!!)
Friday, July 11, 2008
What A Day!!
Today Rick and I were supposed to be waking up in a cute little hotel in the center of Quebec City, but after noticing our little boy Ollie was not feeling well (more later) we had to cancel and instead I spent the day with my Sister and it turned out to be better than any ol' trip to QC could have ever been . These are the very first things purchased for our little Willow. We had the best time and I am soooo glad to have my dear sister to share this with. No one else can shop like Auntie!! (She purchased all the great things hanging here and my favorite so far are the Panda PJs Auntie picked up!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment