This report was done on 1/20/08. The document shows that Willow was found on 7/18/07. She was found to be in good health, no disease, and very cute! (yes Becky said it said that!) Her Name, CAI MEI, was chosen as a good name for her as it translates to "Beautiful Rainbow".
1st month not sleeping too well, crying until somebody held her
2nd month much better sleeping and eating well
3rd month looking for voices and smiling when touched
5th month Raises Head and Giggles
6th month Recognizes emotions in others
Drinking formula 6X/Day 280MLs
Eats Eggs, Fruit, Rice
Very Outgoing and Happy
Likes the Outdoors
Likes Music
Measures 64cm , 7KG (15.5lbs)
Head 42cm, Chest 40.5cm.
I cannot tell you what a gift Becky gave to us tonight. I think I will sleep better tonight! We are so happy to hear that our little one was found quickly and in good health and that she has had many occasions to giggle and smile. We cannot wait to hear that Giggle!!
XOXOXO

3 comments:
Congratualations ....she is lovely !
Andrea
Dear waiting on wendover,
Your new daughter is just beautiful! Congratulations!
I am a RQ lurker with two daughters from China myself, but I couldn't help commenting. My years in Sat. Chinese school have taught me something about your daughter's name. Her Chinese name Cai Mei reminds me of a well known Chinese children's song "Hong Cai Mei-Mei." Your Chinese friend may know it as well. It is about a beautiful little girl whose mouth is red as cherries, etc. You should be able to find it via Goggle. There are many tape and CD versions of it available.
Best wishes for safe and speedy travel!
Moonwater
Congrats Michlle & Rick. We couldn't be happier for you guys. We know that it's been a long and frustrating wait. Looking forward to sushi with all of you (except Ollie!!)
Gabi. Tom and Elizabeth
Post a Comment