Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Introducing Willow Assante-LaBash!!

Here she is!!!  Our beautiful baby girl.  Born on July 17, 2007 she will celebrate her first birthday next week.  We haven't received too much information yet but what we know for now is that she is very active but is a deep sleeper (yay!) she laughs out loud and knows her name when called.  They call her Chai Mei and according to our report she weighed 15.5 Lbs in January (at 6 mos!)  She is amazing!!! Look at those cheeks just waiting for Mommy and Daddy to kiss them and pinch them!!  She seems to have some bruising on her forehead - takes after Mommy!  We're supposed to get more pictures before noon today and I will post as soon as I can!!  


P.S. we're still working on a middle name! 

12 comments:

Tracy said...

She is too cute! And about the same age our daughter was at referral, so she will be at such a fun age when you get her :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Trace7 from RQ

Lisa said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats on your little cherub!!

Couchkat said...

Congrats on your pretty little girl.

The redness on her face is probably severe dry skin. I have a 2 yo from Jiangxi as well. It took a while to get her skin in a better condition. Take a lot of moisturizer with you!

Rachel
http://www.sophieandmargaux.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Congratulations! She is cute.

Sherri

Allison said...

Congratulations to my sister and her husband!! And, let's not forget to congratulate Auntie Allison and Uncle Mike, Grandma and Uncle Jack too! Your little bundle of joy is one of the most beautiful babies that I've ever seen and we're all so happy for you guys!! Now get on that plane and go get her! Wishing you all lots of love, happiness and good health. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I can't wait to follow your journey in China.
Tamara

Gail said...

Congratulations!
She is adorable!
What Province is she from?

I also missed my first dgts. birthday. She was about the same age at time of referral.

Wishing you a speedy, safe and memorable journey.

Big Chicken Feet said...

congratulations! we also have a little girl from Jiangxi allocated last month! What town is Willow from? (Love the name Willow BTW!! Beautiful)

Carol said...

Love the name Willow....congratulations!

Rachelle said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

=) Rachelle

Snowflowers Mum said...

We have a Jiangxi girl too. She had some excema, we just made sure we took unscented baby creams like mustela which helped. We also gave her flaxseed oil once home and it has cleared up completely!

She is lovely. Have fun in Nanchang, we were there in March and had a great time!

dick said...

Congratulations! Your introduction photo of my new Granddaughter, Willow, was just beautiful. I’ll be waiting for her with Jack and Ollie on Wendover when Mom and Dad bring her home. Please hurry - - I can’t wait.
Papa Dick