When saying... "time to put on our Socks and Shoes!!"
For about a week now W. has been putting a sock on her hand. The first time she did it, she found a sock on her own somewhere, put it on and then showed it to me -- GLOOOOBB (glove) she said with a big canary eating grin. Since then she'll ask me for a sock in the morning, before nap time, at night before bed and so on. She wears it everywhere-- to the market, to school etc. At first, I thought she may have learned about this at school but by the look on the teacher's face when W. arrived for school wearing it proudly I could tell this was not the case. Still I asked the teacher to be sure and was told this was not something they're doing. Hmmmm.
As for the shoes, for sometime now if my shoes or even R's are around she will put them on and shuffle around the house in them. I hope this is not an indication of how fast she intends to grow up!!! She is already moving to fast for us but we are enjoying every single second of it!!
Hope everyone out there is enjoying the weekend!!
XOXOXO
M.


No comments:
Post a Comment