Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Its Raining, Its Pouring, its 8:23 in the Morning!

Ok - Need to meet the guide downstairs in 37 minutes and we're not even showered yet. Here are some quick pictures from the Journey so far. Starting yesterday morning ET in CT (Tuesday in the US) and ending at our first breakfast in Beijing this morning (Thursday AM in China, that is)!! We miss you and love you all! BTW - I need some sizing information for little Miss Maddy and Miss Meg and Miss Isabella so Jeri, Jillie, and Nancy pls. respond in the comments!!

XO,

M&R

3 comments:

Jack said...

Ni Hao!!! Ni Hao!!!

Great Pics!
Looks like things are going well
and you're both enjoying yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Where are your smog masks? You are about to be parents, isn't it time for a little responsibility?
Can't wait to see more pictures of little fatty!! Speaking of, Meg wears a 10-12, which is probably a Chinease woman's XL. :-) Enjoy your trip!!!

Meg said...

I got excited when you asked for Miss Meg's size!! Then I realized you meant Little Miss Meg! Oh well, maybe next time!! Anyway, enjoy your time in China--I'm jealous that you're there during the Olympics!! Bring back the little souvenir we've all been waiting for!! Love, Meg (Big Miss Meg)