At 9:54 pm tonight our phone rang and like most people (over 35) it caused my heart to stop -usually calls this late at our house don't bring good news - but when I saw the name on the caller ID I knew immediately it would be news of our consulate appointment confirmation. But what day? Oh hurry up, hurry up, ...."No, no you're not calling too late" I hear my voice saying but in my head I can only hear WHEN?! WHEN?! WHEN?! Finally Nancy spills it, we didn't get the date we wanted but we are SET for Sept 2nd at 9:30 am!! WOW! While we would much rather be there tomorrow we're just so glad we're not waiting until the middle of September like some others who received their referral when we did.
Before I could hang up with Nancy, Rick was on the phone to his Dad telling him the news. It feels almost like referral day here now! So incredibly excited!!
This means Gotcha Day will be August 25!!! That's right, Willow will be in our Arms in less than 3 weeks! Right now it is the 6th there already so just 19 days away. Ok, before I start to bore you with the hours and minutes to go I will sign off and drink the tea that R. just made for us. I am sure it will put us right to sleep ....Ha!
With Feet Happily Off The Floor,
XOXOXO,
M & R
No comments:
Post a Comment