Sunday, August 24, 2008

Willow in Our Arms in 6 Hours!!

Well, it is pretty amazing to be writing this. It is nearly 5 am in Nanchang and we are set to meet at the Social Welfare Institute at 11:00am. I have been awake for at least an hour or two ....I cannot believe we are here, finally at the end of one journey about to begin another. I will write again as soon as I can and will post new pictures of Willow!!! And...OMG... Pictures WITH WILLOW!!!

XO,
M&R

P.S. there are two other families here from our agency - both from NY.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Mike and I are thinking of you both. We're thinking that you'll soon be waking up to a very special day. A day filled with happiness, tons of excitement and heartfelt emotion. This is your big day, and it's Willow's big day too because she will meet her parents and very quickly will learn how very blessed she is to have two special people in her life that want her so very much. Her Mommy and Daddy. Well Mommy and Daddy, Uncle Mike and Auntie Allison just want you to know that we wish nothing but good things for you and your new little bundle of joy. You hung in there for the long haul which is a true testament of what good parents do. Willow is a lucky little girl and her auntie can't wait to tell her that.
We love you and miss you and can't wait to see all of you when you come home.
oxoxox
Mike & Allison

Anonymous said...

We can't wait until you are all home safe! 5 hours to you have Willow...did you think you guys are the only ones counting...lol. We are just so excited you both. Call us when you can, I'm sure you will all be tired from the trip back but we can't wait to hear the adventure.
Love,
Patti

Allison said...

OMG, Can you believe it!! 4 hours to go go go go girl!!! So excited that I can't think of anything else! Just got off the phone with Grandma who sends her love and of course says that she can't wait until you guys get back home. We are just all bursting with happiness and joy joy joy!!

Auntie Allison, Uncle Mike and Grandma Babs

dick said...

Just got in from a great dinner at the Wessels'. It's 10:40 PM. I'm so excited and might just stay up until the photos of your little bundle come through. Maybe I should set the alarm for 2:00 AM in the event that Rick takes Willow to get her 1st French Pedi before photos.

Hugs, Love and XOXOs' to the New LaBash Family!

Papa Dick

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing us!!!!! Hurry up will ya?! Go forth and get that baby!!!!
xoxo; family mersmans
PS. Get used to waking up at 2am.

Anonymous said...

Now we are waiting in Connecticut...show us some pictures of Mommy, Daddy and Daughter!
All our Love,
Nancy, Joe, Isabella and Luca

Jim & Marta said...

We're so excited for you guys! Lauren and Katie are sitting by our sides learning about Willow and can't wait to meet her (we can't either!). Enjoy this very special time and have safe travels home - we can't wait to greet the new family back in CT!

Love,
Marta, Jim, Lauren & Katie